1785 Reverend John Mottey House (Centre Farm)

The 1785 Reverend John Mottey House, also known as Centre Farm, has been a project many years in the making. In 2014 it was taken by eminent domain by the Town of Lynnfield in the hopes keeping the 7-acre parcel from being subdivided into multiple house lots, which would have necessitated taking down a large part of this historic structure.

Almost 3 years later, in early 2017, the current owners were successfully able to purchase the property from the Town. Over the past 2 years the property has been lovingly restored bringing its historic architectural elements back to life, while also updating it for this busy family of 6!